Darlington County Progress
The primary mission of Darlington County Progress is to:
- Provide private sector funding to the Darlington County Economic Development Public-Private Partnership
- Provide strong, private-sector involvement and leadership to the Partnership
- Maintain effective communications, coordination and cooperation with public-sector partners (i.e. County Council, Legislative Delegation)
Darlington County Progress promotes and supports activities designed to improve the economic development of Darlington County and to maintain a pro-business and industry climate for Darlington County. The group is led by a board that meets quarterly.
Membership provides the following benefits:
- Quarterly online newsletters
- Invitations to the Annual Meeting
- Invitations to Industry Appreciation events
- The right to vote on matters submitted by the Progress board at the annual meeting
- Eligibility to serve on various committees or to be elected to the Board of Directors for Darlington County Progress and the Darlington County Economic Development Partnership (except out of town corporate members)
To become a member, please contact the Darlington County Economic Development Partnership.
Roger Buckley, Will Johnson, Jeff Singletary, Curry Dawkins, Danny Johnson, Adam Connolly, Jack Roach
Monica Perry, LaJuan Davis, Quinetta Buterbaugh, John Nichols, Robbie Smith